Thursday, November 17, 2011
Go to Sharons Facebook also www.facebook.com/sharon4anderson Grandma's Rose Bush's
Here is a message from our cousin, Theda White, and her husband Bill:
Update on our kids: Maja is an asst prof of theater lighting and sound
at the Univ of Richmond in Virginia, Matt & Tina and the boys are living
in Florence, MA (part of Northampton) & Matt works for the New England
ISO which operates the electric utility grid. Apparently somewhere
along the line he became one of this country's electricity experts which
15 Stewart Place, #6J
White Plains, NY 10603-3853
tel (same) 914-769-8779
cell (same) 914-564-9896
email - firstname.lastname@example.org
Photos are of us relaxing on the balcony on a VERY hot day (95 or so).
Love to you all,
of the Roux twins. From a proud Grandpa !
Cousin Joel ....... (13-3)
PS ... Hope I got the numbering system right
PPS ... Happy Thanksgiving to all !
Sunday, November 13, 2011
Friday, November 11, 2011
Sunday, August 21, 2011
Harold Tiahrt was a true American Hero – A hero to his country and his family. He passed away on August 15, 2011.
Harold was born June 1, 1920 in Aberdeen, Idaho and raised in Paso Robles, California in the Mennonite faith.
He was drafted into the US Army on November 13, 1941. He piloted 43 B-17 combat missions with both the 99th Bomb Group (H) and the “Bloody” 100thBomb Group (H). He retired as a command pilot with over 9,000 hours.
He was a test pilot with the Air Force in Van Nuys, CA, where he met the love of his life, Patricia Peterson.
He retired on September 1, 1964, as a Lt Colonel with 23 years of military service and continued to serve his country with the Department of Defense. His service to the country totaled 43 years.
He is survived by his co-pilot of 63 years, Patty, and seven of their eight children, Harold II, Tanya, Tamara, Nikko, Patrick, Eric, and Natasha. One son, Leif, preceded him in death. He leaves nineteen grand and great grandchildren who adored him.
He was a wonderful, much loved father and role model for his children even though he had been left fatherless at age two. He was a hard worker throughout his life and had a gentle sense of humor.
Services celebrating his life take place on Sunday, August 21st at Trinity United Methodist Church, 1716 Komo Mai Drive, Pearl City at 3:00 PM. Internment at Punchbowl National Cemetery will take place on Monday, August 22nd at 8:30 AM.
Mother made our clothes: We lived in the last house next to the GraveYard.
BillyP aka years later UmpBillyP and Sister Sharon
Thursday, August 18, 2011
Wednesday, August 17, 2011
Patti just called me to tell me Harold passed away yesterday morning.
He had chosen to battle the return of cancer and put up a brave fight.
The service is Sunday at 3 o'clock at their church: Trinity Methodist on
Waimano Home Rd in Aiea, Oahu, Hawaii. Internment of ashes at Punchbowl
Memorial Cemetery, 8:30 am Monday. Most of her family is already with Patti.
I told Patti and her daughter, Niko, that I would let you know and ask you
to send this info to all the Peterson family. She hadn't let others know so
appreciates your getting the word out.
Friday, August 12, 2011
Saint Paul – Ward 2
← Back to Home Phone:
1058 Summit/PO Box 4384 Saint Paul, MN 55104-0384
1. Please provide a brief biographyhttp://www.angelfire.com/mn3/andersonadvocates/bio.html Civil Rights Activist
WHISTLE BLOWER VA_WIDOW Title 31 Freedom Fighter4You_Consumer Advocate, RealEstate Entreprenuer_1st Non_Lawyer to run for Municipal Judge v Bertrand Poritsky 1994 Republican AG Nominee. CONSTITUTIONAL/ STRICT CONSTRUCTIONIST "Sharon is not a Liar or Lawyer " MN.Constitution Art. III Separation of Powers, In Re: Scarrella for Associate Justice 221 NW2d.562_ Widow of Cpl.James R. Anderson US MC:11022885 VA 16136312 COVA Dec. 10th, 2002 US Dist.CV-02-332(Rosenbaum) http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/andersonadvocates/PDFedem2006/file6.pdf
3. Why are you running for a seat on the City Council?http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/andersonadvocates/2006water/PDFcases/sharoncases.pdf St.Paul City Council is out of Control, Spending Money We do not have, Disparate Impact vs. Citizenery. Implement Canons of Construction to eliminate Law Suits. SHARON: Accountable,Accessible,Advocate,must expose Major Fidicuary Corruption,Complicity, Software Glitches, Consolidate All City and CountyServices,Abolish City and County Attorneys, have 10 District Attorneys answerable to AG, Term Limits, Stop Spending, Abolish Excessive Consumption and ROW Fees VIA Theft,Trespass,Treason triggering 5th Amendment "takings" without Just Compensation. Expose the Ponzi Schemes of 1,412 Vacant Bldgs, http://www.ci.stpaul.mn.us/index.aspx?NID=2272 Stealing Sharons Car, with Disabled License,Trailer,Propertys via False Statements of DSI Inspectors Joel Essling,Paula Seeley et al_ Subsidys_Forgivable Loans to the Rich Corporations on the backs of Homeowners must estopp. Shuting of Sharons Water "taking" Homestead Credits is Bizzare. http://forums.e-democracy.org/groups/stpaul-issues/files/f/1679-2007-07-08T193758Z/ 5Jul07RatAssLegal_22.pdf DFL www.e-democracy.org Suspend Sharon after She File her 1/2 Million Claim the REprisals are Bizzare. The Judge from Hell ie: Kathleen Gearin in her Official and Personal Capacity on the SCAP triggering the Murder of Sharons 2nd Husband Cpl Jim Anderson News for Judge from Hell Kathleen Gearin. http://www.caught.net/caught/crime.htm
4. Please list any endorsements you have received:Not seeking any as the Money Game apparantly is the "Power" http://sharon4anderson.wordpress.com/2009/12/26/sharons-informal-brief-re-fiafea_firrea_a09- 2031/
5. What is the biggest challenge facing your ward and how would you propose addressing it?Empty Downton Bldgs ie: MN Bldg Low income Housing, Dist. Heating Non Profits_Tax Exempt, Central Corridor Spending out of thin air, without State & Fed. Funds in the Bank.Disparate Impact,Rich Corp "taking" from the Homeless and Poor. Even Dorothy Day charges "RENT", Preservation of Historic Buildings re: http://www.historicsaintpaul.org/newsroom/publications/journal re:Thanks to Dave Brooks
6. What is the biggest challenge facing the City of Saint Paul and how would you propose addressing it?http://www.ci.stpaul.mn.us/index.aspx?NID=2272 1,412 Vacant Bldgs is Cash Cow 4 City, "but for" loss of tax base is Bizzare. Go to www.ci.stpaul.mn.us Eliminate the Legislative Hearing Officer Marcia Mormond appointed by Lantry, Covert Complicity with DSI, Have 1 Inspector for the Buildings. Eliminate LGA as a BandAid on the Fidicuary Trust of City St.Paul www.sicko-citystpaul.blogspot.com The City is simulating Legal Process creating Law Suits ie: Wild Onion http://www.oah.state.mn.us/aljBase/602019740-%20fnrpt.htm which Disparate Impact is Costly. JURISDICTION This civil action arises under the laws of the United States and the State of Minnesota. This Court has jurisdiction and Plaintiffs herein are alleging standing under: (1) Title IX of the Organized Crime Control Act of 1970, as amended, 18 U.S.C. Sections 1961, et seq.; (2) Title VIII, the Fair Housing Act of 1968 and the Pair Housing Amendments Act of 1988,42 U.S.C. Sections 3601, et seq.; (3) 42 U.S.C. Sections 1981,1982 and 1985; and Case 0:05-cv-00461-JNE-SRN Document 12 Filed 07/21/2005 Page 3 of 66 (4) 42 U.S.C. Section 1983, for violation of the Fourth, Fifth, Ninth and Fourteenth Amendments to the Constitution of the United States. The jurisdiction of this Court is authorized by 18 U.S.C. Section 1964 (c), 42 U.S.C. Section 3613,28 U.S.C. Section 1331 and 28 U.S.C. Section 1343. This Court has supplemental jurisdiction over the state claims herein pursuant to 28 U.S.C. Section 1367, as Plaintiffs are alleging state claims arising from a common nucleus of operative facts with Plaintiffs' federal claims. Plaintiffs seek an injunction against Defendants as authorized by 42 U.S.C. Section 36 13 and/or 18 U.S.C. 1961, et seq., and/or 42 U.S.C. Section 1982. VENUE Venue herein is proper under 18 U.S.C. Section 1965 (a), 42 U.S.C. Section 3610 (d) and 28 U.S.C. Section 1391(b). http://legaleaglesharon.blogspot.com/
7. If you are elected, what would be your top three priorities?1.) Agree with Chamber "Shared Services" i. except Combine Police,Fire,Sheriff must live in city.with ONE CAPTION 2.) Council must estopp delegating their Jurisdiction/Authority to Dist.Council,Board, specifically Marcia Moermond Legislative Hearing Officer that simulates legal process's. 3.) Commerce,Tax,Education,Internet_Software,LGA REFORMS
8. What role should the City play in attracting and retaining jobs?Agree: The Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce encourages public entities to implement shared services strategies as a means to pool limited resources and adopt cost-effective approaches to delivering services. As state and local governments continue to face fiscal challenges, it is vital that the quality of and access to core services is maintained without increasing the cost to taxpayers. Implementing shared services programs offers local governments an innovative way to achieve this goal. The Chamber is committed to supporting our public partners that share services. We believe that shared services programs offer significant opportunity to maintain and even improve the level of service to citizens and businesses.
9. Do you support tax incentives for businesses that create jobs in Saint Paul?YES
10. Of all the different services provided by City government, what do you believe are the most essential?Techinal Standards 4 Filings, Software consolidated civilplus , legistar, comcast franchised to track Communications, State Wide re: Murdoch Conglamorate Sharon has tried to implement pdf files since 1998, Council ignores the TRUTH. Ramsey Co has www.mnccc.org www.Manatron.com http://www.angelfire.com/mn3/andersonadvocates/PDFedem2006/file6.pdf
11. What new services should the City provide?None must Downsize,Consolidate,Eliminate, Exception High Tech Free Access
12. What services currently provided by the City should be reduced or eliminated?Legislative Hearing Officer Marcia Moermond, her staff, ROW, Excessive Consumption Fees based on Theft,Trespass and Treason to deny the citizenery the LAW
13. The City of Saint Paul depends on Local Government Aid (LGA) from the State of Minnesota to balance the local budget. It is likely the amount of LGA the city receives will be further reduced, directly impacting the City of Saint Paul budget. How would you propose to address this shortfall in the City budget if LGA payments to Saint Paul are significantly reduced or even eliminated?http://www.stpaul.gov/DocumentView.aspx?DID=15729 LGA was initated 1971 re: MN Miracle based on need_capacity Have to study this further, Live within the City Budget, Tooo many Supervisors making over $100,000.00 yrly re: Steve Magner who lives in Stillwater.
14. How do you view the current business environment in Saint Paul? What changes would you like to see to improve it?Business Climate "Bad" will not improve with City Spending, Borrowing from Peter to Pay Paul is not Good Business
15. Do you support the plan to build a regional ballpark in Lowertown? Why or why not?YES "but for" the Traffic Congestion re: 30 mile limit on Shepherd Rd, and Does St.Paul have the Financing in Place?
16. Do you support the current plan that would build a new Minnesota Vikings Stadium on the site of the former Twin Cities Army Ammunition Plant (TCAAP) in Arden Hills? Why or why not?Not Sure to build on Polluted Land is Questionable. Again is the Financing in place?
17. What should be done to address the impact the Central Corridor Light Rail Transit (CCLRT) and its construction is having on local businesses and the community?Once Business is Gone, it does not return, I can't shop at the Midway Rainbow its to far to walk to bus stop etc. Its out of Hand, Who Knows the USA may Default in Aug if the Debt Ceiling is not in place
18. Many communities and government entities in the East Metro work together to provide services more efficiently and cost effectively (See Shared Services Survey attached to original Questionnaire email). Do you believe that Saint Paul uses these types of partnerships appropriately? Are there any specific areas where you think additional sharing of services should be used or studied?
19. Is there anything else you would like to add?Thank You for the Opportunity Rank Voting is interesting, Disappointed Lantry has no opposition, with the $250 filing fee, its a hardship further Bizzare when the School Board fee is two dollars. www.taxthemax.blogspot.com For further Research Google Sharon4Anderson v. City St.Paul The Chamber must publish online with Links that open for Public Scrunity. Government of,4,by the Lawyers is "Out of Hand http://www.co.ramsey.mn.us/NR/rdonlyres/E388C79F-D61D-4FCC-A903-DFA620D69CFF/24389/ SharonAndersonCandidateInfoForm.pdf
© Copyright Saint Paul Area Chamber of Commerce 2011
- ▼ November (5)